OUTDOOR LINE ARRAY DEMO
Line arrays can be oriented in any direction, but their primary use in a public address is in vertical arrays which provide a very narrow vertical output pattern useful for focusing the sound at audiences without wasting output energy on ceilings or empty air above the audience. A vertical line array displays a normally wide horizontal pattern useful for supplying sound to the majority of a concert audience. Horizontal line arrays, by contrast, have a very narrow horizontal output pattern and a tall vertical pattern. Amongst all the Sound Industry Exhibitions happening in India, ProWAVE Expo has been successfully able to cater the real purpose of Line Array by organizing Live Demo of Outdoor Line Arrays for the benefit of Professional Visitors who would like to experience the complete real performance of these scintillating sound boxes. Top Brands will display their Speakers and deliver a live demo to the visitors on rotational schedules.
10-12 November 2019
Adlux Convention Centre, Angamaly, Kochi, Kerala, India
- Common Scaffolding will be provided by the organizer.
- Power ( KW ) will be supplied as per the requirement.
- Furnished Separate Console Area ( Covered ) will be allocated for each slot.
- Rigging falls under the complete control and care of the exhibitor.
- Order & Time Schedule will be allocated by the Organizer before the commencement of the event.